My Fashionable Friends

Posted in By Brooke 0 comments

Since I'm still figuring out my own style, I thought I should go ahead and share some outfits my friends have worn that I particularly liked. This will probably be a weekly or biweekly thing (if my friends keep dressing well that is!)


I think Taylor deserves a post of her own. I am constantly envious of what she puts together without even trying.


I know the whole oversized glasses thing is kind of a hipster cliche by now, but I still love it.


Shelby seriously kills me here with lace on lace! I never would have thought to pair those two items.


The glasses again, I know. But I'm a total sucker for plaid. If I could wear plaid everyday I would. If I could make everyone in the world wear plaid everyday... well I wouldn't but still that might be kind of cool.

I'm gonna leave you with that for today, I'll get to some shots of me soon... maybe.
Brooke